What types of hair does The Crimson Label offer? The Crimson Label offers wefts, French lace closures, clip-in, tape-in, and fusion hair in six (6) Collections of 100% Premium Virgin Hair as follows;
- Scarlett Collection: Brazilian
- Flame Collection: Indian
- Cerise Collection: Malaysian
- Lust Collection: Russian
- Vermillion Collection: Peruvian
- Carmine Collection: Eurasian
What is Virgin Hair? Virgin Hair is hair that still has all cuticles intact and is free from any chemical processing. The cuticle functions as a protective agent to help protect the hair from damage.
Why Virgin Hair? Virgin Hair make the overall best extensions as it is Human Hair free from chemical processing, blends better with natural, holds curls well. Virgin hair has all of the cuticles in tact and flowing in the same directions resulting in tangle and shed resistance. Virgin Hair can be seamlessly permed, bleached and colored with the optimal results. Our extensions offer the best return on your investment with proper care our extensions will last up to 2 years.
How do I maintain my Crimson Label Hair? The Crimson Label Hair will last up to two (2) years with proper maintenance, which includes the following;
- Comb your hair daily from tip to root.
- Co-wash hair upon receipt.
- Co-wash and deep condition your hair on a weekly basis using a high-quality moisturizing conditioner and rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Apply leave-in conditioner after co-washing
- Allow your hair to air dry.
- If you must blow dry use the lowest or coolest setting. Do not blow dry at the root of the weft.
- Avoid the use of alcohol, sulfate and products that contain parabens to avoid dryness and damage to the cuticles.
- Shampoo and Deep Conditioning is recommended at least once per month
- Apply thermal heat protectant prior to applying heat.
- Brush hair daily from tip to root daily, for wavy and curly hair finger comb and detangle as needed.
- Moisturize as needed using a light high-quality oil.
- To prevent tangling, The Crimson Label recommends tying your hair with a silk scarf/bonnet or using a silk pillow case to sleep at night.
- All services should be performed by a licensed cosmetologist.
For Curly or Wavy Patterns:
- Mix leave-in conditioner, oil and water in a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on your hair, next finger comb or use a wide tooth comb.
Why would I use cool water on my Crimson Label Hair? Rinsing in cool water seals in moisture and prevents tangling.
What is co-washing? Co-washing is washing the hair with a conditioner as opposed to shampoo. Co-washing is a much gentler way of cleansing the hair as conditioners are most often sulfate-free. So, exclusion of sulfate helps to maintain hair color, minimizes frizz, and adds nourishment and hydration.
How is this length measured? All hair is pulled straight to measure its true length. Please see our Hair Length Cart form more information.
What is the difference between a closure and a frontal? The Crimson Label Lace and Silk Base Closures are 4x4 in diameter, shorter than lace frontals, which cover the entire front of the scalp. Lace Closures only cover a specific section of the head allowing for the hair to only be parted in one place. A frontal can be parted anywhere in the front of the head, as if it were a natural hairline. Both closures and frontals are adhered to the top of the scalp and the rest of the hair is weaved.
Does the hair shed? With The Crimson Label Hair, you will notice that the wefts are double-tied and constructed with the utmost quality and that shedding is very minimal.
How many ounces come in each package? Each weft/bundle is between 102-107 grams per weft, which equates to approximately 4oz.
How many Clip-In are in each set? Each set is between 102-107 grams per weft, which equates to approximately 4oz. Sets are 7 Pieces. Two (2) sets are recommended to cover a full head.
How much hair is needed to complete a full installation? Our wefts are very thick and full, resulting in less hair needed for a full installation. For wefted hair:
CLIP-INS/TAPE/LINKS REQUIRED FOR A FULL INSTALLATION:
- Clip In Hair Extensions: The Crimson Label clip-in sets are designed to provide fullness and volume to your natural hair. The more pieces in the set, the fuller the look.
- Tape Extensions: For a full look, 40 pieces is recommended. For those who have thicker hair or shorter hair, extra pieces may be required.
- Micro-Link Extensions: For a full head application, 150 to 200 strands are recommended. If you prefer half a head, 80 to 100 strands is sufficient.
I’m unsure of my hair color, what do I do? The Hair Color Chart can assist in choosing the color closest to your hair. For uncommon or unnatural colors, color rings can be purchased for additional assistance, shoot us an email or just give us a call and we will help you make your selection.
Will my hair blend with The Crimson Label extensions? Yes! The Crimson Label provides seamless hair extensions for customers world-wide.
How long will my Crimson Label Hair last? The Crimson Label Hair will last up one to two (2) years with proper maintenance.
How long does it take for orders to process? Typical processing takes 3-5 business days. For custom or special orders the processing time is 7-14 business days.
What is considered a custom or special order? A custom order is an order customized to the color or specifications of the customer. A special order is the order of a hair texture or closure not currently listed on the website.
How to place a custom color order? At order placement, on the order screen select Ombre' or Full Color. Next, in the blank space below, insert your custom color name from The Crimson Label Custom Color Chart.
How to place a special order? E-mail email@example.com to inquire about a non-stock hair or closures, Customer Care will respond with the requested information, upon acceptance send email the special order invoice, upon payment your order is placed.
Do you offer wholesale and affiliate opportunities? Yes, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
How long does it take for my order to ship? Standard shipping takes between 4-7 business days, after processing. and depending on the shipping option selected. All shipments require a signature.
Do you offer International Shipping? The Crimson Label ships to virtually any address in the world. Due to national and worldwide security procedures, the US Postal Service and other International Shipping Providers services dictate extended delivery times for international mail. Average shipping can take between 2-5 weeks depending on security and customs in both countries. Most shipments go very quickly while others are randomly selected for customs search. The rules and requirements for customs clearance vary from country to country. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay any additional taxes, fees or duties or to arrange for any permits or special paperwork that may be required. Invoices are sent with all shipments. You may want to consider upgrading to Priority or Express international services to expedite your order. If you select standard shipping, please be patient to allow extra time for shipments to clear customs in both the U.S. and your country. International Shipments must clear customs. The rules and requirements for customs clearance vary from country to country. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay any additional taxes, fees or duties or to arrange for any permits or special paperwork that may be required. Invoices are sent with all shipments. This is the only document that will be sent with your shipment.
Why use The Crimson Label hair? The Crimson Label's provides premium quality hair, our hair blends seamlessly with all hair types and textures to include African, European and Latin Hair, we offer stellar service and stand 100% behind the quality of our products.