How to take care of virgin hair extensions
Are you aware that your hair extensions can last for one year or more with proper maintenance? Hair extensions are the ultimate accessory for today’s fashionable woman, not only do they revitalize and enhance your natural beauty. Likewise, hair extensions are an investment, so we recommend taking the necessary time to protect your investment and to keep your hair amazing. The Crimson Label recommends the following guide in caring for your hair extensions:
Hair Care Guide:
- Comb your hair daily from tip to root with a wide-tooth comb.
- Co-wash and deep condition your hair on a weekly basis using a high-quality moisturizing conditioner and rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Apply leave-in conditioner after co-washing
- Allow your hair to air dry.
- If you must blow dry use the lowest or coolest setting. Do not blow dry at the root of the weft.
- Avoid the use of alcohol, sulfate and products that contain parabens to avoid dryness and damage to the cuticles.
- Apply thermal heat protectant prior to applying heat.
- Moisturize as needed using a dime-sized drop of Moroccan oil or Argan Oil.
- To prevent tangling, The Crimson Label recommends tying your hair with a silk scarf/bonnet or using a silk pillow case to sleep at night.